Welcome my new Tag Heuer watch!!
I must say this model, TAG Heuer Formula One, is my inspiration. I firstly falled in love with TAG Heuer since I was 15 years old and since then, TAG Heuer is my number one watch brand.
I just bought this new TAG Heuer Formula One Chronograph Watch from amazon.com. The good things of Chronograph watches are its feature. I can use it for as stopwatch for my running. TAG never out of style, I can wear it with almost all my dressing styles from T-Shirt to a formal suit.
Its red second hand does not move and always at 12 o'clock. When it comes to the actual second movement, the dial on the bottom of the face will do the work.
After shop around, I found its best deal on Amazon. Amazon doesn't only provide the lowest price but also provide 2 years warranty.
,
Check it out for your self.
No comments:
Post a Comment